To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Change

Well, Spencer and I are both closing one chapter of our lives and are about to start a new one. This can be a difficult thing for one who doesn't always handle change very well, especially when sentimental situations are involved. BYU has been our home for the last 4-6 years, while single and married. I will really miss all of the conveniences that I have taken for granted such as BYU dance, dollar movies, and family close by. We have been so blessed in many ways that we now feel like it's really time to grow up and take responsibility dealing with so much more (finances, baby, new place away from family, etc.) One thing I do know is that as I have learned to rely on the Lord and trust that we are watched over through the good times and the hard, with that I can say, bring it on. Once our little girl comes this blog will become more interesting. Until then, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. The better is yet to come. I love how you enjoy the journey.

    ReplyDelete