To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall!

It has been too long since I gave an update on life in Oregon! Fall is truly beautiful amid the green farmland and rolling hills. The trees are changing from green to gold, orange, red and purple. The crisp autumn air and beautiful sunsets seem to make Fall Oregon's prettiest season. I can already foresee that we will look back on our days spent here and remember the beautiful Falls. Our little Maren is approaching her third month of life. It is amazing how much she has changed in such a short amount of time. She has been many fun places so far. The coast, Tillamook for the cheese and ice cream, blueberry picking at a U-pick farm, Portland to the open-air markets, Washington Park to see the rose gardens and the arboretum, and all around town as she rides in the jogging stroller. She goes with her mama everywhere and is a great sport. Spencer has jumped full-fledged into his first year of Optometry School and is finding it interesting and challenging. He still manages to make me feel like I have a husband by giving me time and being such a great dad. I feel blessed to know that his priorities are aligned. I love this time of year because there are so many fun projects to create. I am glad as I have had to adjust to the changes of being a stay-at-home mom. I made Maren's halloween costume with the help of a new good friend. She will be a ladybug. It just seemed to fit a newborn don't you think? Before we know it we will celebrate Thanksgiving, which will be here-our own for the first time. Then, we will celebrate Christmas in Utah this year with Spencer's family. It's nice that Spencer has a long Christmas break so we can see my family also for a week after the holidays. All in all, life is good, safe and happy. Hope all is well with you. We love and miss you all. Stay tuned for more fall fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment