We have not written since Christmas because I am quite frustrated with blogger. Since they switched to an update format I can't post pics the way i want. I talked to a friend about it and she says she posts her images through the post portion so I am now going to give it a try. Well it looks like the image uploads at the top of the post. Here is a pic of Maren and Spencer at our favorite little toy shop we peruse but don't buy at (a bit too expensive). Maren has a blast. I will try uploading another image. It wont let me load another image. So now I will publish it and see how it looks in the layout of the blog.
Moving On....
10 years ago
It didnt work and now I don't know how to remove it. Oh well the whole thing is a mess anyway.
ReplyDelete