To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Pickles!

As you may know this summer I have been working hard in a garden shared with a couple in our ward. Through a misunderstanding I bought pickling cucumbers thinking Brother Mitchell wanted to make pickles. He told me to buy the plants thinking WE said we wanted to make pickles. So here we were with an abundance of pickling cucumbers needed to be canned! I am proud to say they turned out really well. Here are a few pictures of them before the brine and sealing of the jars.



Here is the finished product! Spencer has already eaten a whole jar himself and does not want me to give any to friends! I love that domestic feeling you get as a wife and mother when something turns out successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment