To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Family in Forest Grove

As our time in Forest Grove is coming to a close I am getting quite sentimental. We saw a lady walking her dog on the way home from church by this sign and quickly had Spencer pull over so we could get  her take a picture of our family in front of the sign. When I asked her, I don't think she was all there because she went and stood in front of the sign like she thought I wanted to take a picture of her. In her hand she was holding her dog's mess in a doggy bag. Spencer saw another girl walking on the road and called her over to have her take the picture. I don't think the lady knew what was going on so I told her thank you and she continued on.


No comments:

Post a Comment