To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Updates!

Its been a while since I updated and you can probably see why. Blogger is doing funny things and wouldn't let me upload pictures every time I tried. I think it will finally work. Here are a few updates:
Eva has learned to walk already! Just kidding. This little girl gets so stiff in the legs we thought we would try to get a picture of her looking like she was standing.

Daddy and his girls.
Maren went to an awesome super hero birthday for her great friend Jaxon. They made there own capes and everything
The capes


Then, they had a superhero olympics where Maren won the gold medal in the strength competition. She was required to carry a bucket of water bottles across the path in the picture below. Look how proud she is.

I love this superhero action shot of the kids running to save the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment