To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Road Trip up the Oregon Coastline-Coos Bay to Cape Kiwanda

Our little 4 month old

Sorry if this is inappropriate but I couldn't resist

As you can see she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Our view of the seals and sea lions from afar. The photo does not do it justice.

Love the face-I think it means: "daddy, your face is rougher than mommy's when you kiss me."

Taken at another viewpoint of the sea life.

This smile melts my heart!

Maren loved this little bench that was just her size. I love the little face by Maren's knee that managed to make it into the picture! So random.

Cape Kiwanda! We have great memories of our first trip here and we were excited to come back.

I love the lighting in this picture. Captured the sweet innocence of her face and her daddy's love.

A great way to finish off our quick road trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment