To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving in California

We had a great trip to California to have our 1st, yes 1st Thanksgiving since before Spencer and I were married. It was a great time. To say the least we got a family picture. Maren loved the time with her cousins. My family tradition growing up was to go to a great place called Apple Hill. I LOVE Apple Hill. It has all the beauty of Oregon with beautiful hills of apple orchards, nice small town local people, and delicious apple treats. It is not very often that we get the entire family out together and so it made the trip extra special.

Maren and Tatum eating the best Pink Ladies I have ever eaten.



Eva discovered the mini carousel. She fell in love. She pitched the biggest fit when we took her off.

The feasting table

The turkey leg

Maren found a great movie watching spot.

The kid table

Scandia! Can't go home without making a stop to grandpa's job (or daddy's job as I called it when I was little). Eva's first round of mini golf. She made it through all 18 holes!

This picture is hilarious and so typical of Eva. She really is such a happy girl (like the balloon tells you) but sometimes she really knows how to pitch the biggest fit. I love Maren's face looking down at her. So funny.

Eva discovered her belly thanks to Aunt Amber. Look at the way she is looking at her like "Not again."

Time with Grandma



Love from oldest cousin Dalin. So sweet.

Sharing a GIANT carrot with daddy.

Dalin is a great cousin! My girls loving him like a big brother.
We had a great time together as a family. Moments that can't be repeated but cherished always.

No comments:

Post a Comment