To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ward Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Sunday

Love this pic of Eva casually strolling with her Easter basket looking for eggs.


One is enough to keep this girl satisfied

Maren on the other hand is all stocked up.


This years baskets. Made them myself... actually I didn't. I wont pretend to be wonder mom!


On Easter sunday I never got a pic of the girls after church in their matching dresses as Eva fell asleep.


So we caught a few of  Maren and I




While at my mom's house Maren was a puzzle whiz.

Love the adorable baby dogwood in the backyard.

The family for Easter dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment