To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Has Begun!

Spencer had a successful first year of Op school and we are now ready to enjoy the summer sun. Can't say I've seen it too much as this week has been cold and rainy. We did get a bit of fun out of the last two weekends where we went to both Rockaway and Cannon Beach and had a fun day camp BBQ at Browns camp. Spencer started his new job at Pumpkin Ridge Golf Course last week and lets just say the 4:30 wake-up time is kinda hard on him. I can't say that it hasn't been an adjustment for me too since my day revolves around when my husband gets home! We will get used to it and soon enough we will be on vacation as we have a couple planned for the summer. In a week we will go visit my family in California for a week. I am excited to have family pictures taken and to enjoy the family time by the pool and in the sun. It just sounds so relaxing just thinking about it. Maren just turned 10 months and we are realizing that she will always have something to say as her babble contains more of a variety of consonants and vowels and she looks at you as if she is really telling something important. It's fun. It's silly but I am excited because I bought her some jelly sandals like I had growing up and it makes me happy to think she will be walking around in them by the end of the summer. How they grow. Hope you enjoy the pics we post of our summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment