To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trip to Cali

 
Posted by Picasa


We just got back from a great trip to California to visit my family. It was the first time in a long time since my whole family had been together so it was time to take a family picture. Since the last family picture there has been 5 additions. Spencer, Ambers' kids, Gavin, Tatum and Colton, and our Maren. We celebrated a number of birthdays in the months of May, June, and July and enjoyed BBQ's and family dinners. Just how I envisioned it would be and just how it should be. Spencer and I were able to have a date night out to a movie and also to attend the temple. Thank goodness for grandmas! Thanks mom for watching Maren. My dad, the sweetheart he is, made sure we had a car that stays in good condition. The car needed a tune-up and replacements that we would have never known about if it wasn't for the handyman of a dad we have. Thanks dad! Every time I go home to visit I feel grateful for the wonderful family I have been given. Though we are imperfect, life's lessons are invaluable and can teach us a lot if we let them. It always comes back to love as love is a healing agent and will bring us back to what is most important. May we always have love.

No comments:

Post a Comment