To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chinese Gardens, Portland

Our public library offers these wonderful family adventure passes to anyone that requests them for multiple attractions in the Portland area. we often take advantage as they are always a bundle of fun. It was one of the first warm and beautiful days of the year so I requested the Chinese Garden pass. When we arrived I realized that it had been exactly five years since I was in China and saw gardens like this one all of the place. It was fun for me to think back on that wonderful time and to have this time there with my family.

We were able to capture a fun family picture among the beautiful plants and architecture.


I love the lighting on the ground in this picture as Maren is enjoying the long hallways and the freedom.

It was definitely a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment