To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Garden!

An older gentlemen in the ward has a rather large family garden that he needed help with this summer. Last year he had students help and he needed help again this year. I say to my really excited husband, "You know who is going to be doing all the work don't you?" Well he talked me into it and that is just what is happening. So I take Maren over their almost every day and while I work she gets into mischief. These pics were caught at really early stages of planting. I will have to update so you can see what it looks like now.

It has not been an easy process hauling a two year old over there, keeping an eye on her, working hard planting and weeding, learning how to do it all for the first time, coming home with a tired and dirty little girl just to do it all again the next day. Through it all, there are many rewards and I feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment