To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Projects of August 2011

This is just the beginning of a few decorating changes I am making in our new apartment. I got the table at a local thrift store for $5. I sanded it down and spray painted it to add some color to the room. The picture is not great but it gives you a bit of an idea of the added space we now have.

Spencer and I, or should I say Spencer, decided to attempt canning some peaches we picked at the local farm without the use of canning equipment. I gave up frustrated in the middle of it all after one of the jars broke in the boiling water, but my wonderful husband just kept working until they were done. Can't say we got a whole lot of product out of all the effort but it was a learning experience none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment