To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

BYU vs Oregon State Game

We had a great day down in Corvallis Oregon, home of the Oregon State Beavers. Spencer was excited beyond belief. He had the jitters all day. Not something I will ever fully understand but it must be a football player thing.

Maren did surprisingly well. She had a great time yelling: "YYYY-U" or "defense"



We sat down low before the game started so Spencer could watch the team warm up. We lucked out with a beautiful fall day of no rain.



We were surrounded by many BYU fans so it wasn't so awkward. I was a little worried we would be harassed not sitting in the BYU section. The BYU section was on the opposite end just behind Maren's head in the picture above. You can see a large patch of blue.

I thought the football sculpture was cool so I made Spencer take a picture in front of it after the game. This is his victory smile as we won the game on Beaver turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment