To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PAVA Halloween Party

I love that we have this fun organization called PAVA for the optometry families. It gives us a chance to have fun activities throughout the year including a Halloween party. Trunk-or-treat is great but it is dark, cold and most likely raining, and the kids don't get much of a chance to interact with  each other in their costumes. Maren has been looking forward to dressing up for Halloween all month as we have built it up in her mind. Her idea of the best costume would be a pretty princess. In fact when I first dressed her in this costume I took the time to make she through quite the fit. I think this is officially the last year I will have any say in what she wears for Halloween which isnt saying much considering she is only 2. My the end of the night she felt cute after plenty of people gawked over how cute she was. We had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment