Tomorrow evening, (January 23, 2012) at approximately 8 pm I will be heading to the hospital not in labor but to experience labor through an induction. The thought of that makes me nervous because as we know it is not the natural way and so it puts mom and baby a tiny bit more at risk of the unknown. I confess that pain frightens me and I do not want to experience it like the first time. I have heard a wide variety of experiences from others about being induced and it leaves me feeling a little more fearful of the unknown. This is where having more faith comes in. I have been so fortunate to have an easy pregnancy and healthy baby that I feel that Heavenly Father wants for me to be ready, excited and willing to make new sacrifices each day for our family. He probably knew that if it was too hard I wouldn't do it over and over again! It is amazing to think about how much more He knows us and our needs than we could ever know ourselves.
I am grateful for the knowledge I have of Him as my Eternal Father, that he loves me, and has given me many angels to guide and comfort me in this mortal life. It is an overwhelming feeling! I am grateful for each and every one of my family members and friends that care about me! Sometimes it is hard to accept so much love not wanting to burden or inconvenience someone else on my behalf. This is something I need to get over and allow them to receive the blessings for it. If you are reading this (or if you are not reading this) I want to thank you for your wonderful influence in my life!
Maren, my little ball of personality, I can see that you will be a great example to your little sister and to the future children in our family. I love you and always will. Thank you for helping me love on a deeper level. You make mommy and daddy very happy to have you in our family. Thanks for choosing us!
Spencer, you are my angel and you give me wings! Thank you being an amazing father that gives me comfort in bringing these choice spirits into the world and helping me realize that we can do it with each other! Thank you for the faithful love you devote to me. I couldn't ask for more. I love you!
As I read over this, I laugh a bit because it sounds like the end....of something. I guess milestones in life help us reflect on the things that we are grateful for and give is the need to express it. So once again, thank you.
Moving On....
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment