To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Eva Joan Garlick

If all deliveries could be like this one I would never fear and be induced every time! I felt alert but without pain throughout the entire process. She came with very few pushes and cried her healthy cry confirming that she was alive and well. I felt an awareness of the beauty of it all that was more difficult to feel when Maren was born because I was so exhausted by then. What a miracle birth is. A time to celebrate. 


As usual a very proud and excited daddy.


I will never forget Maren's face when she first held her sister. I know she felt the spirit of the situation and was excited to have her sister finally come to be with her. The first thing she said was: "She is Snow White" because of her dark hair. She then said: "She's not talking, I want her to talk." I think she was expecting a playmate to come and start playing with her.

It was great to have my mom and dad in town for it all. They were a huge help. I loved having all the one on one time with them. I cried like a baby when they left. Love you guys!



Grandpa and Eva. Classic.



Eva always gives her Mamma a bright-eyed look when she talks to her. Its so sweet!





Maren loves her sister



No comments:

Post a Comment