To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Quotes-February 2012

1. Maren and I were sitting by the baby and she says very matter-of-factly: " I think Eva has my nose." There has been a lot of talk about how Eva's nose is different than Maren's and she has been picking up on the conversation more than we realized. Careful what you say even around a 2-year-old!

2. "Maren when do you think you will go to the bathroom on a big girl toilet?" "When I am 20."

3. Our 2-week-old Eva giggled in her sleep. Cutest sound I have ever heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment