To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beach House at Cape Kiwanda

The fam at Oswald West Beach

I love the moss in the background. I sure miss this place!

Exploring the tidepools

Found a starfish tangled in grass.

Spencer saved it like any good Oregonian would.


Before heading to the beach house we had to stop at the cheese factories in Tillamook. We had never gone to the Blue Heron before. It was fun to see.


The front of the beach house. I love the colors and lighting.

My other favorite beach-Kiwanda!
Sheer bliss!

We hiked up the sand hill.


We left our mark so Oregon would not forget us!

No comments:

Post a Comment