To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Friday, August 3, 2012

July Cont...

In case you didn't notice, we love the beach. This little girl loves it too. I couldn't hardly get her to look at me, she was so enthralled by the texture of the sand.


Then I got these couple of treasures.

Oh how we will miss the beach.

Berry picking. Another pastime that I will miss. We went with friends one afternoon.

Look at this place. Does it look like it is located in the middle of a city? I think not. Yet, it is. Something unique about Portland is it is surrounded by a forest. We went hiking through an aviary. I think Maren is going to wonder where the forest went when we move. We'll just have to take trips to the mountains to make her feel more at home. It is amazing that the only home she knows has been Oregon. How the time has flown.

Maren took this picture-the reason she is not in it. Pretty good, huh?


This girl has to touch everything.

We sat and watched salamanders swim around.


This one is in honor of my ten year high school reunion coming up this November. We were the golden eagles. I am even wearing a gold-ish colored shirt which was one of my class colors. It was a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment