To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

La Caille

I know what you are thinking: This place could not possibly be in Utah, they must have blown every last penny of loan money and took a trip to France or something. Nope. I wish. This is a hidden little treasure in Utah at a French restaurant called La Caille.

Spencer always raved about this place and wanted to take a little detour from our trip up to the canyon to see it. I thought: "I dont care to see some fancy restaurant without going in to eat. Whats the big deal." Well I was shocked that we were in Utah when I saw this place. There were rabbits, peacocks, chickens and roosters all running around the beautiful grounds.




It was a fun little detour.

No comments:

Post a Comment