To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Monday, October 29, 2012

October Fun



Eva turned 9 months!

I thought I would put her in her halloween hat for the fun of it.




I am amazed I got these few shots with the witch hat as she could hardly handle it on her head for even a second.



Maren is enjoying Joy School. This witch made with part of an egg carton was a fun craft we did this week.

In all the excitement Maren fell off the table and gave herself a goose egg.

For a halloween party with some Optometry friends in the area I made a chocolate cake with a couple fun decorations. The spiderwebs are made with drizzled white chocolate.

For the spider I used a stencil and sprinkled black sprinkles on top.

Maren was Mary and Eva was her little lamb. We went with a Nordic look. My mother-in-law helped me make the dress. I told her what I wanted and she did most of the sewing. Thanks Mom for you amazing skills! 

Maren was getting really into this photo shoot. Looks like a Disney princess pose to me. Shocker.

Love it.

Eva riding a horse.

Sophie, I mean BATERINA. Her own creation.


The kids crawled into a pack and play to watch something on a tiny ipod screen.

Pin the face on the pumpkin!

Our sad attempt (one of many) at getting a group picture. The guys talked Optometry, the girls caught up, and the kids went crazy, high on candy, and excitement to have familiar friends to play with.  It was a lot of fun.


Eva's first pic of her top tooth! You can see it only when she squeals and shrieks the loudest sound a girl of her size can make.

Mary and her little lamb



Ward party fun. I won 2nd place in the chili cook off and got a $20 gift card to the movies. Considering I don't win much I was pretty excited.

Farm animal friends reunite.

Eva by the kitty pumpkin! The cat was Maren's choice. We had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment