To Remember

Our family blog is meant for a small audience of the people that care the most about us and we about them. It is our family record of memories and experiences that will help us remember how blessed we are to be together. The joyous opportunities in life are meant to help us through the challenges of life. We have much to be grateful for-blogging it helps us REMEMBER.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wheeler Farms

Last Saturday, we finally made it out to Wheeler Farms. I thought it was going to be a small farm with a few attractions, but really it is a massive farm and park that is well preserved and fun to explore.

This would have made a cute family picture spot. Too bad I didn't have someone else take the picture. I am pretty sure that every photographer in Utah was there taking everyone's family pictures. I have never seen so many matching outfits in my life.

Fun in a tree house.


This is the face Maren gives me when she doesn't really care to take a picture. Hello Minnie Mouse.

We ran into a little family that Spencer knew from the MTC. Maren quickly made friends (as she is quite friend deprived). They really like the spider on the side of the barn.

I thought these white turkeys were neat looking.

Maren could hardly wait her turn to take a picture on the tractor. Who knew she loved tractors so much?

It was a beautiful fall day to be out. I am glad we made the trip. One great thing about leaving Oregon is there has been very little rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment